To ensure our guests have a very pleasant experience at Yellow Carriage House, we have established the following policies. Please take a few minutes to review these policies, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Check in is at 4:00 PM, if you are not able to check in at 4 pm, please let us know your time of arrival so we can adjust our schedule. Check out is 11:30 AM. Times are in EST.
- Yellow Carriage House has a 14 day cancellation policy. If notice is not received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- A two night minimum stay may be required on weekends.
- All room rates are based on double (2) occupancy.
- There is an additional charge of $25.00 per person, per night for more than 2 guests
- Any party, celebration or event must complete our Special Event contract. Please call us for more information (502) 536-5338.
- Yellow Carriage House is a smoke-free property. A charge of $250.00 will be added to the bill of any guest who smokes inside the house.
- We are child friendly, help us remain that way. Please be respectful of the property, other guests, their space and experience while staying at Yellow Carriage House.
- For the safety of your children they must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Children are not allowed to "hang out" in the dining area without a parent or guardian, children are not allowed to roam the property without adult supervision.
- A charge of $250.00 will be added for ANY damages or extra cleaning to the room, bedding and or property. Yellow Carriage House is a peaceful and relaxing location. Please be respectful of the property and other guests.
- Yellow Carriage House will not be held responsible for any damages, thefts or accidents to guests, persons or their property, while visiting or staying as guests.
- Free Wi-Fi and Cable is available but not guaranteed at all times.
- Gift Certificates are available. When redeeming gift certificates a credit card is required. Our 14 day cancellation policy applies for gift certificates as well. If notice is not received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit your gift certificate and be charged any remaining balance of the reservation.
By abiding with these policies, we can ensure each of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay!
When making a reservation or entering into a contract for a special event, all parties are acknowledging these policies and agree to accept and adhere to each. The primary party is also responsible for ensuring their guests are aware of these rules and policies and that they conduct themselves accordingly.